Property ID : HS169
This house hold a very special look and design which will struck you since walking in. The Sino Portuguese House originally found in the Southern part of Thailand and most famous in Phuket, the Asian hybrid architecture style incorporating Chinese and the Portuguese/European architecture styles considered one of the signature design by combining the characteristics of Chinese architecture and Portuguese architecture.
The house also surrounded with lovely garden full of exotic plant which hand pick and plant by the owner and a Sala (small resting area) with Koi pond, the interior is decorated with the handmade materials that were made only for this house such as floor tile and sink.
Around the house Surrounded by good neighbors, good weather, good community management keeps safe zone.
Located Near the river Mountains make the weather always nice.
Price: 13.9 Million THB
- 3 Bedroom
- 3 Bathroom: shower , hand made sink and mirror
- Basic furniture
- Living area
- Kitchen: Range hood, oven, refrigerator,
- 2 story house
- Large Garden Space
- Additional Sala in the Garden (Outdoor resting area)
Distance to major attractions:
- Local Market ( 10 mins / 6 km)
- Kad Farang Shoping Mall (23 mins / 13 km)
- Big C Super center (23 mins / 13 km)
- Royal Park Rajapruek (22 mins / 12km)
- Chiang Mai International Airport (33 mins / 16 km)
- Chiangmai Klaimor Hospital (26 mins / 14 km)
- Tha Phae Gate Sunday walking street (33 mins / 16 km)
- Panyaden International School (27 mins / 16 km)
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please feel free to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Changklan Office : 053-285286
Sridonchai Office : 053-449242
Mobile : 088-2608147, 089-4331505
Line ID: honghublongstay
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longstayhubpage/